Westmore Beauty was born out of the desire to bring the magic of Hollywood special effects makeup home to real women. From glowing, flawless skin to perfectly sculpted brows, Westmore Beauty products help create red carpet glamour with a natural look that lasts from morning to night. So whether you are on camera, in front of a boardroom, or just running errands, you will have the confidence to look and feel your very best.
The Westmore family name is Hollywood makeup royalty, famous for founding the movie industry’s very first hair and makeup department, inventing false eyelashes, creating looks for iconic films like Gone with the Wind and Star Trek, and glamorizing the faces of starlets like Marilyn Monroe, Ava Gardner, Audrey Hepburn, and Elizabeth Taylor. The Westmore family has won over 25 Academy and Emmy awards since 1917, and their legendary achievements are permanently honored with a star on the Hollywood walk of fame.
Following in the famous footsteps of her father and grandfather, McKenzie developed the Westmore Beauty Collection to make the tips and tricks that were once exclusive to celebrities available to women everywhere for the first time. After a successful career in soap operas like Passions and All My Children, McKenzie is currently host of SyFy’s special effects makeup competition Face Off and continues to develop new products for the Westmore Beauty line. McKenzie’s passion is to help women everywhere experience the transformative power of Hollywood special effects to enhance and compliment their own natural beauty.
Amazing Clinical Results
The Westmore Beauty philosophy of creating great products includes proprietary technologies that will make a real difference within minutes of application. We are committed to rigorous clinical testing to ensure the quality of our products.
Coverage Perfector, One Step Brow Gel, Body Coverage Perfector and Red Carpet Lashes are all favorites, with clinically proven results that speak for themselves.
Coverage Perfector Consumer Use Survey Results:
- 96% agree – Coverage Perfector gives a natural glow to my skin
- 84% agree – Coverage Perfector is superior to any foundation I’ve used
- 92% agree – Coverage Perfector left my skin looking flawless
- 92% agree – Coverage Perfector made my skin appear younger looking
- 84% agree – Coverage Perfector did not fall into lines and wrinkles
One-Step Brow Gel Consumer Use Survey Results:
- 100% agree – One-Step Brow Gel stayed in place throughout the day and helped to cover gray hairs
- 96% agree – One-Step Brow Gel lasted more than 24 hours
- 95% agree – One-Step Brow Gel performed better than a brow pencil
- 85% agree – One-Step Brow Gel performed better than a brow powder
- 92% agree – One-Step Brow Gel helped their brows look fuller, more defined, and more polished, and that it provided natural-looking brows
Body Coverage Perfector Consumer Use Survey Results:
- 100% agree – Body Coverage Perfector helped to cover imperfections, age spots, spider veins, and blemishes within minutes of application
- 92.3% agree – Body Coverage Perfector improved the overall look of their body
- 96% agree – Body Coverage Perfector lasted for 24 hours
- 95% agree – Body Coverage Perfector lasted longer than any body coverage/radiance product they ever used
- 100% agree – Body Coverage Perfector is different than any other body coverage products they have used
Red Carpet Lashes Consumer Use Survey Results:
- 150% improvement in overall lash curl with Red Carpet Lashes
- 131% improvement in overall lash volume with Red Carpet Lashes
- 123% improvement in overall lash length with Red Carpet Lashes
- 100% agree – Red Carpet Lashes will last all day
- 100% agree – Red Carpet Lashes will not flake
- 96.7% agree – Red Carpet Lashes will not smudge